Please visit me at ProducersWEB.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

Think and decide while you can

Individually and collectively, we have the opportunity to affect our personal lives and the future of this country simply by becoming more effective as decision-makers. But, if you don’t think about certain things and their consequences, you can check out of here early…for example, consider these “Famous Last Words:”

It’s supposed to be fireproof.
He’s probably just hibernating.
What does this button do?
It’s probably just a rash.
Are you sure the power is off?
The odds of that happening are a million to one!
Pull the pin and count to what?
Which wire was I supposed to cut?
I wonder where the mother bear is?
I’ve seen this done on TV.
These are the good kind of mushrooms.
I’ll hold it and you light the fuse.
Let it down slowly.
It’s strong enough for both of us.
This just doesn’t taste right.
I can make this light before it changes.
Nice doggie.
I can do that with my eyes closed.
Don’t worry, I’ve done this before.
Well, we’ve made it this far.
That’s odd.
Don’t be so superstitious.

Funny, but some folks would rather not think about the result and just run with herd thinking, adopt wishful thinking or rely on gut instinct. Remember, we don’t have to worry about the responsibility of decision making once we are gone. So, let’s make the best decisions while we are here on this good earth.

Again, if only one person (like you) gains that one very big successful decision or avoids that very big bad one…You are a Zillion Dollar Thinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment