Please visit me at ProducersWEB.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Our All-Star Entrepreneur’s Best Decisions

From: Liz Strauss; Successful and Outstanding Bloggers

The following decisions for business growth were developed and posted by a group of successful entrepreneurs. We have highlighted the ones that seemed highly effective. Please see the link for the full list and comments. Like many of us who are entrepreneurs…we can use all the help we can get. Again, that is what our ZDT blog is all about.

Their decisions:

Have a strategy
“I saw that my supposed weakness (being one lone person) is actually my strength. As a solo operator, I don’t have to deal with time-suck meetings, clients that are assigned to me, having to go through a bunch of committees to get things approved, etc. I can organize my time, smarts and effort to be more nimble, more responsive, more knowledgeable and quicker-on-the-draw than anyone else.”

Turn Decisions into Action
“The best decision I made was to decide to grow it instead of just wishing it had already grown, setting goals, then creating and following a plan to reach those goals.”

Stay a Learner
“The best decision I’ve made in 2010 to grow my business is, consequently, the best decision I’ve made in other years, namely: to keep breaking new ground through learning new methods, new media and new solutions around which I can build new practice areas for my business.”

Enlist Reinforcements
“I’m now bringing this same energy and enthusiasm - okay, call it passion - to All of my work, with all of the customers, clients, and companies I work for, to my training programs and workshops, keynotes, and every part of my life. All because I changed my thinking. You cannot do it all alone. Reach out. Connect. Share. And mean it.”

Let Go to Create
“I’m letting go of deals that were not there in the first place. Just that one action saved a lot of time that I was able to put to use more productively.”

Nurture and Feed Your Purpose
“I took time away from my business, in order to grow my business. After three days at a terrific business conference, I took three days of quiet reflection with only a few friends. The result is a better focus, renewed purpose, and many new ideas, and now I’m sure I’m on the right course to grow in 2010.”

Live the Person You Want to Be
“More than half of any business success is showing up with all that you have…integrity, consistency, competence, confidence, and compassion.”

For the full article:
http://www.successful-blog.com/1/20-all-star-entrepreneurs-best-decisions-to-grow-their-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment