Please visit me at ProducersWEB.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Gone Fishing

I placed the first few posts directly from my book Zillion Dollar Thinking to see what would surface…
In fishing terms here’s what I’ve gathered:

-The body of water I’m fishing in is an ocean and not a stream or lake
-I must be in the wrong area of the water…and the fish have moved
-I’m using the wrong bait…on the wrong fish
-I’m not emulating the professional fishermen…there are a zillion baits, apps and tutorials out there to make the process more successful
-Fishing is an art and a science
-I’m fishing out of season
-Instead of blog-fishing maybe I should be twitter-fishing (or both…or other?)

What’s interesting is that, I should know better…and, I didn’t jump all over this format when I saw all the signs that blogging had a future several years ago (RE: Blog: Understanding the Information Reformation That's Changing Your World)

But, that is all rear view mirror stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment